Sunday, November 14, 2010

Romantic Love Quotes - Wonderful I Love you Quotes

  1. Get this beautiful romantic quotes that will inspire your beautiful inner self. Show your loved one just how you can wax lyrical and get their heart bubbling with joy. Here are a few lines I got that are romantically inspiring.
  2. Other men said they have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough- G Moore
  3. If there is anything that I do for you when you are away, then it is to think about you...dream about you and miss you badly - Lorna Zoe
  4. The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.- Josiah Holland 
  5. And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars - Across the Universe by Beth Revis

  6. Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.  -Leo Buscaglia
  7. “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”––Every Day by David Levithan 

  8.  Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance.- Oscar Wilde
  9. The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss- Anonymous
  10. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand- Anonymous 
  11. If you don't love too much, you don't love enough- Anonymous 
  12. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit- Peter Ustinov 
  13. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it- Thomas Fuller 
  14. Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always- Dante Alighieri 
  15.  You make my living worth-while. You enlighten my days and make them so bright. You are my angel with whom I wish to be with forever. You are a treasure of a lifetime.
    ~ Julius Brown

  16.  I have a reason why I love you and it is connected to beauty. I love you not because you possess beauty but because after coming into my life, you have turned my life into beauty - Warner Sue

  17. You are my sunrise. Your smile lights up my world. I could give anything just to see you happy. True love is not in getting things from others but in giving and sharing more and more - William Bernhardt
  18. If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  19. “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”- Defiance by C.J. Redwine

  20. I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me Angels don't watch other angels.   


No comments:

Post a Comment